Wednesday, April 1, 2009

RC Willey.....An Organic Experience

So most of you know that our freezer went "Kapoot" just recently and well fortunately I am a huge believer of extended warranties so I purchased a 5 year on it and we were on our 3rd year so they came out and tried to fix it and were unable to since there were like 10 cracks in the freezer area because the Sealing system has malfunction (in other words it stopped freezing right because something is busted and everything is going to waste). So with that in mind he declared the fridge "Condemned" and RC Willey would need to replace it. We have been looking around and I got a good amount of credit for the fridge for a new one so I went to the Orem rcwilley and ED BLACK is amazing he was the only one that actually explained anything right so I decided for a BLACK frigidaire and I love it but while I was at the credit desk getting it all sorted with the refund and condemned fridge my family was all over the place so I finished up and Mr. Black came to me and said, "look at where your family is at" So everyone is sitting in a massage chair and loving it, Ruben gets up so I can try his which is great and squeezing the life out of my calfs and then suddenly out of nowhere we all start hearing someone yell, "YES, OH YEAH, OH YEAH, YEs" this is really loud and both Ruben and I look over and see that Mitchelle is just loving the massage chair and we are laughing like there is no tomorrow. Thank goodness we were the last group in RC Willey but everyone who was there laughed right along with us.


This is Mitchelle gotta love her....

No comments: