Saturday, March 14, 2009

Alex (Moso) and Alberto (Gordos)



These are my cute nephews. My only brother Alex and his kids are sleeping on top. The middle picture is Alberto (named after his late uncle) and big brother down at the bottom Alex Jr. They are so big. I have not been around them as much as I would like with us living in Utah and them in Arizona. We are really good about keeping in touch. My kids are always asking for there cousins and saying how much baby Paco acts like his cousins. I have always said that my baby is the spitting image of my brother Alex but he so acts like his Dad.
This picture was taken on Friday the 13th. Ruben has been taking care of him on Fridays since his job cut back on hours. Before I leave I always remind him to make sure and dress Paco before they leave to go anywhere to never take him dressed in his PJ's. So this was the picture he sent me in order to shut me up about making sure he does certain things with the baby.

No comments: