Thursday, July 2, 2009

Finally a VACATION!

It has been a good year since we have been able to get out of UTAH. I love it here but I needed to destress myself majorly so Ruben took me to see my parents for my birthday. YEAH!! for me. Usually Ruben takes us through Flagstaff since the drive is 2 hours less than going through Vegas but this time he decided that we were not in a rush we have all the time to make it to Phx and enjoy the scenic route on the way. So our stop or scenic route consisted of Vegas and we walked around the Belagio
they have an amazing botanical display and I went a little crazy in there taking a few pictures and trying to name all the flowers to my kids.
this is just one of the most beautiful displays they had and it turns out that my cousins husband cousin is the one responsible for this masterpiece. Good luck trying to figure out the whole cousin thing :>

This is our 2 and 3 picture that we have of our little family together. Keep in mind that we left utah at 1 am and have been driving throughout the night and it was about 6 am when we got into belagio after getting lost a bit.

No comments: