Saturday, July 11, 2009

Family Pic's

While in Phoenix we got to spend tons of time with my family. My brother and his family and my grandmothers. Both of my grandmothers live with my parents. We also got to spend time at the hospital since my dads mom fell and broke her left hip and right tibia, it was a mess trying to get everyone everywhere and still trying to stay together. My parents are awesome like always trying to make sure we do all we can while we are visiting since we only go once a year.

This is my grandma Margarita (Moms mom) she insisted on us not to take her picture.

This is grandma Ana (dads mom) at the hospital. This is the last day we were there we did get to say goodbye. The only grandchildren on my side. On Rubens side there are like 40 plus 2 great grandchildren.
I don't know if you can tell but Paco is asleep in Natasha's arms she sat him up for the picture.

And my only brother and his beautiful family. Those two kids are amazing. Little Alex is on his dads lap and Albert on his moms. Alex loves Koby and the feeling is mutual. I am not sure if you can see but my nephews left eye is black. Koby and him were pillow fighting and he ducked away from the pillow and hit himself on the edge of like a nightstand. It was pretty scary.


No comments: