Sunday, May 10, 2009

Soccer is finally over....or is it....

Well the spring season of soccer for the kids is over FINALLY.
It took me a while to come back and finish my note but YES the kids are done but mom (that would be me) has decided to join the Woman's City league. Now lets get one thing straight I have not played for a long time and I am just trying to get back into shape. Its all for my health. So the first official game is May 16, 2009 and well I might, might not make it since I am also participating in the Running with Angels Marathon 5K at Thanksgiving Point and Koby has a soccer tryout. Busy day but we will manage.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

You wouldn't know what to do if you didn't have to run all over the place, huh? That's so nice that you make sacrifices of your time and energy to do that with your children.

And I really enjoyed your talk yesterday. I plan on re-reading Elder Faust's talk that you mentioned. Thanks for all your thoughts!