Saturday, May 16, 2009

May 16, 2009

First, Happy Birthday MOM!!!the big 52. Well in her honor I ran the 5K Marathon. Okay better said I ran 1/2 of the way and walked the other 1/2 thanks to the support of Ashley and Laci. It was not as bad as I thought it would be it was actually fun and even funnier seeing Ashley dancing to a few tunes on the way;> Well I made it in time to take Koby for his Soccer Tryout with the HC Storm and I never made it for my soccer game. I was so excited with everything that I forgot to buy my RED shirt for the game. NO shirt NO game for me. Well thought I would let you see the pieces of papers that Koby and I had to wear today.

The big 862 is mine and 36 is Koby incase you cannot read it. He did really well we will not know until after Tuesday since they have another tryout.

2 comments:

ash said...

Yay runner girl! I'm so proud of you! There is another race on the 4th of July in Provo...and I'll be in town...

Koby is a rockstar, whether he makes the team or not. Way-to-go guys!

Laci said...

That was a lot of fun! You did awesome! We will have to do more!! Wasn't it a beautiful run?!