Thursday, April 16, 2009

YEAH....Spring break!!!

What to do for Spring Break. Well the original plan was to head down to Phoenix and visit my side of the family. Since both of my grandmothers are not doing so well that was the plan but things do not always turn out the way you want them. So instead we are here, still in UTAH, with the cold, crazy weather in UTAH and in our house. I thankfully was given these days off since the original plan was to go out of state since the plans have changed I still kept my days off also because we had already told my mother-in-law that we were going and she made plans of her own. So why the change of heart. Not my choice obviously. Ruben's job is not doing so great but for the past two-three weeks they have been busy and they have been giving a lot of there orders to Ruben which means better pay but could also be...well lets leave it at that. So we could not just get up and go right now not with the amount of work he has WHICH is GOOD. Usually, I have to admit I get really sad that I can't see my family but I understand that when we can we can and that when we can't we can't. Today is the 1st day of spring break and what did we do to celebrate we woke up LATE. We get up, well Ruben and I get up everyday @ 5 a.m. but the kids get up @ 6 a.m. so today like always I get up take care of Ruben's breakfast and lunch and head back to sleep. AND I did not wake up until 7:30 am and 3 of the kids woke up about 7 a.m. and the baby around 8 a.m. but Natasha woke up about 9:30-10 a.m. She really knows how to take advantage of her BREAK.

No comments: