Thursday, November 20, 2008

TWILIGHT

I would just like to give THANKS to our Office Manager Joanna Chrisman for purchasing Twilight tickets and taking the whole office to see it. :> YEAH!!! I seriously think that I would not have went to see this movie until it actually hit MOVIES 8. (those of you that know my husband know why I say that :>) Anyways, I cannot wait till Friday 11/21 (tomorrow) the best part is that the whole office has read these incredible books even Dr. Grover, well except Heather H., but we all have our favorites of course. So who is your favorite Jacob (ME) or Edward (ugh) lets see what the poll will be.

2 comments:

Laci said...

You know my vote! That was fun today having everyone together to see the movie! What were your overall thoughts? Nothing can top the book!

Jon and Laura said...

Araceli,
Are you smoking something? How in the world can you like Jacob? Gag! We need to have a talk missy. Anyway, I really liked the movie, I thought it was well done!
Miss ya!