Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween 2009



Well for us repeating costumes was okay, but for grandma not the case. Thanks for the wonderful costumes the kids loved it. In the morning for school they had to dress up in what the curriculum allowed it was not until the night that they got to truly dress up. Even dad joined the fun. For the past 11 years we had to always wear jackets it was always around 20 degrees or less this year no jackets needed and Aisha got to dress up as a Genie ( if i misspelled sorry).

3 comments:

ash said...

Holy cow, your kids are so big! Look at Paco! He was tiny the last time I saw him!

Give everyone our love. Miss you!

Jon and Laura said...

I still can't believe how much your kids have grown and changed, it's crazy. Your family is so beautiful. I miss you so much. Lets get together soon before I move.
Laura

Valerie said...

Wasn't the weather wonderful on Halloween? I couldn't remember what I put on my comment on your blog so I looked it up. I didn't even write well. I meant to write that I wasn't invited here since I just happened to find it online, but I wrote that I was invited. How confusing I am! Sorry.