Friday, May 1, 2009

My Daughter the ARTIST

I don't think I have shared that Natasha loves to draw. This year like every year their school has a school T-shirt contest. Everyone participates they draw what they think represents the school and theme. This year Natasha WON!! and she has been keeping up on the whole drawing. She really has a talent for this and I have actually been checking on her making sure she draws and does not trace because some things look too good to be true BUT seriously she does not trace and she really ENJOYS it.
Here is the actual drawing for the School T-shirt she drew the Eagle with the fireworks on top and she also added the vest that has the US Flag on it the school just added the scroll down below that says; Be Respectful * Be Obedient * Be United and down the middle of the Eagle they also added "I soar with the EAGLES at Freedom Academy!"
Just the other day we actually were outside talking with some friends the kids were playing and drawing on the sidewalk with chalk that I had bought them, Natasha again was in her drawing mood and this is what she drew on the floor
I will add the picture of the real toy later but its awesome RIGHT?!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Yay, Natasha!!! She is really good.