Tuesday, March 10, 2009

BRACES

So these little brackets first of all are EXPENSIVE!!! I had to get that out:> Anyways, like I said expensive and painful. For those of you who read this blog and maybe are not married yet a word of advise. Make sure that you and your future spouse are compatible in the baby making. Unfortunately in my family we have BIG teeth and in Rubens they have small jaws. So that combination screwed my poor daughter up MAJORLY. Every time 1 tooth was going to come out the dentist had to pull 2 teeth just to allow it the Much needed space. And to top it off she also wears GLASSES!!! OH well everyone has to go through their weird stage eventually.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

That sounds like Alex--glasses and braces and tons of teeth pulled out along the way to make room. I always felt so sorry for him, but he's also blessed to get straight teeth out of it. I wish my parents could have afforded braces. Elisa is about to get hers too so we're already paying for more. Ouch!

Kara said...

yuck thats awful. how are you? hope all is well. miss ya

ash said...

Just WAIT until she gets contacts and the braces come off!! You guys are going to have to WATCH OUT!!!

Love and miss you all!