Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Priego Gang


So while we were walking around the mall on Koby's Birthday, Ruben took 4 of the kids and I was walking alone with Aisha. So out of nowhere this lady comes up to me and asked if I would like a FREE 5x7 of my daughter and I hesitated and she noticed immediately and being the good sales person that she is she offered a few poses and that I could choose from 6-7 poses I said it sounds awesome BUT I have 5 kids do you mind taking 4 pictures of all of them together and still get a FREE 5x7 of them and sure enough she was game and this is the picture we get. The first official picture of all and spur of the moment. I'm sure I could have been a little more pushier about getting the kids in different positions But beggers can't be chooser's. I could have tried though, right.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Cute! I don't have nearly enough photos of my kids. And yours was free!!!

(By the way---SO Funny post below about the movie!)