Saturday, November 1, 2008

UPDATE

Well I decided that my children and husband are much more important than a few bucks more every 2 weeks. That and the fact that the kids homework was going down the hill made me realize that "SCREW IT" I do not need the added stress. So in other words I quit the interpreters job and just sticking to Medical Lingo for now. Thanks to all that thought I was a super woman. Turns out I am just like all of you trying to make things stretch to their limits and realizing later that I am the only one who seems to understand the need.

2 comments:

ash said...

I miss you. I'm gonna e-mail you this week.

Valerie said...

Araceli, I can't believe I happene upon your blog! I hope it's okay that I read it since I was really invited here. I'm glad you'll be less stressed without a second job. I love the photos of your children. They are so gorgeous!

Valerie Mendoza (Yep, the Bishop's wife)